Join us at our annual Research Showcase bringing you exciting and timely areas of cross cutting research in circular economy.
CircularChem (UKRI National Interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Chemical Economy) is hosting its annual research showcase at Loughborough University between 27 – 29th March 2023. We are delighted to invite you to this event that is designed to enable closer collaboration between chemicals research and innovation, industry and government bodies.
You will meet speakers from academia who will share the latest insights in building circular economies to increase the UK’s chemicals and materials supply security and to ultimately become a green manufacturer and exporter. You will also hear from businesses who are implementing circular economy principles and industry members who are driving fundamental change for the UK to achieve its Net Zero goals. We also have policy makers who will give us an insight into the evolving policy landscape facing the chemical industry.
- Connecting UK research and innovation excellence in chemical manufacturing with investors to collaborate and exploit latest advances.
- Research leading to investment in sustainable manufacturing.
- Community building for positive behavioural changes.
- Peter Clark – KTN Head of Chemistry and Industrial Biotech
- Jeremy Shears – Chief Scientist, Shell Research Limited, Shell
- Lily Tozer – Head of the Industrial Energy Efficiency Transformation Fund and Industrial Resource Efficiency Policy at Department for Energy Security & Net Zero
- Nick MacInnes – Office of the chief scientific adviser DEFRA
- Beena Sharma – CEO, CCU International
- Greg Archer – Director of European Policy. LanzaTech
- Bev Fawdington – Director, Uvamed Limited Rainbow Trays
- Adam Herriott – Sector Specialist, Resource Management, WRAP
West Park Teaching Hub
27th to 29th March 2023